Friday, February 1, 2008

Too Fast...

A couple of nights ago, as I was lying in bed, all I could think about was how much Sophia has grown these past 8 months and how big and beautiful she is. I could hear her breathing in the speaker next to our bed. While thinking about her, I had the sudden urge to just hold her. So I quietly got out of bed and took her out of her crib and I just cradled her. Of course, Sophia is such a good sleeper, she did not wake up at all. A sudden flood of memories overwhelmed me, from the moment she was born, the first night with her at the hospital, her first fart, the grunting sounds she would make while sleeping, her eyes, her endless amounts smiles, her first teeth, her cheeks (yes, both sets), her curiosity with everything and everyone. She is almost 8 months now and so far she is a perfect baby. She loves singing, talking, and playing. For the past month she has been attempting to crawl, she loves when I read to her, and she loves eating.

There are 8 months that had alot of funny moments, so throughout the blog I am going to type "flashback" moments with past videos and/or photos as well as the new ones as she is grows.

No comments: