Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Loves Disco



After our swimming lesson, Myron and I drove to San Francisco to "Baby Loves Disco". I had initially heard about this through my mothers group and I was very curious. So I bought the tickets ($15 for every walking person) about a month ago as recommended. The Ruby Skye in SF is converted to a baby club, which is hilarious in itself. The place was decked out with strobe lights, a DJ (playing anything "baby" themed), bubbles, pillows, face painting and ALCOHOL. The idea is very creative, but I think it needed a bit more child themed ideas. I wanted Sophia to mingle with other babies, but the only ones mingling were the adults. I love mingling with other adults but not where I have to try to yell over the music. Myron and I settled with dancing with her in the dance floor which she enjoyed. I think too, she will enjoy it more when she is walking and dancing herself. We stayed for about an hour, she was really tired.

Until next time....or NOT....

No comments: