Monday, February 11, 2008

Busy Weekend!!


As you can see from the past 3 posts, we all had a busy weekend. On Saturday, we went to her 1st swimming lessons class. She had so much fun. From the moment she felt the water, she was kicking and moving her arms. I think if she could, she would swim away. We played games, and I think her favorite part was jumping from the side of the pool, into my arms. The lesson was 30 minutes, which initially I did not think was very long, but after 15 minutes of holding a 22 pound baby in the shallow section with your knees bent. Thirty minutes is too LONG!! (no not really, I can handle it) By the time we got out, I WAS SO TIRED!!

After her lessons, we spent the rest of the day hanging out at Tia Denise's house. We were both so tired, but we hung in there to spend time with Grandma Elaine who always brings lots of toys and books for Sophia.

On Sunday, we all got up early to file our taxes and while we were there, my parents met us. Sophia and my dad have a what you would call a "LOVE-HATE" relationship. She loves and adores my dad, but hates when he kisses her because of his mustache. I haven't captured it on video yet, but I am working on it. (The photo to the left is a photo of them together)

Since it was Tia Olinda's birthday, our next stop of course was to visit her. Sophia has so much fun. All her cousins keep her so occupied, I LOVE IT! Her grandpa Lalo was there too, which was really nice. Overall, we had a very nice and busy weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA OLINDA!!

Quick Review of Family Members
Tia Oli - Myrons sister
Tio Mario - Myrons brother in-law
Grandpa Lalo - Myrons father
Tia Denise - My sister
Grandma Elaine - My Mom
Grandpa Ruben - My Dad

No comments: