Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Not Sleeping, but STANDING!!!

Sophia has always loved her sleep, but they past few days, she has been fighting it. There are a couple things that we have learned through this process. First thing, Myron cannot put her to sleep, she assumes that it is play time and wants to stay up and play. If she is falling asleep and realizes that he has just passed her bedroom, she will call out "Dada" and pull herself up quickly. Oh yes, she has begun to stand up in the crib too, very exciting, but also very scary. (We must lower her mattress, so she can not climb over). Second, she loves her bottle, she is able to fall asleep without it but she does alot better if she has a little something to drink before she dozes of. Another habit, that I must slowly trick her out of (sippy cups, here we come). All in all, her sleeping habits are once again familiar, but she has definitely begun to test the waters of mommy and daddy.

Hope you enjoy the video, I am still in the learning process, so I apologize, some of the live clip is sideways and I am unable to fix it on my computer, I should of fixed it on my camera before downloading it, but I deleted it before. SORRY, the video could not do without!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...this video is so funny and with the song...oh its perfect...lol the kids and I were laughing so hard cause when she has her hand out the song its all by myselffff!!! too funny!!