Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Discoveries...

Sophia recently has started to discover things...I try not to discourage her too much, if she falls, I try not to react too quickly, not because I don't care (because my heart does drop to my stomach every time), but I want her be able to brush it off and pick her self up and she does, within a couple of seconds she is repeating the same activity over again. I have noticed that the majority of the time she falls, she looks for my reaction before reacting in those split seconds. I want her to be the best that she can be, and its in those moments, I hope that I am teaching her a little bit of life. Motherhood, is getting harder and harder and she is only 10 months...

She is pulling her self up alot more and now trying to pull herself along the couch, she is still wobbly of course. I cant believe how fast she is learning, and growing. These past couple of days, she is repeating sounds of names or phrases I say.... she is still working on the pronunciations, but she has the sounds...oh its very exciting! She can say, dog, kitty cat, dada and mama well. She officially has 3 teeth on the top (1 pending) and 3 teeth on the bottom (1 also pending). One tooth is coming on an average every 2 weeks. Oh yes, she also eats everything.

Hope you enjoy the video....

(her fingers are fine!!)

No comments: