Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ultimate Tantrum

Yesterday, I took Sophia and Theo to the park. I usually take them in a double stroller, instead I took them in a wagon. Theo absolutely loves it, Sophia seemed to enjoy it up the way up, but did not feel the same way coming home. It started off great, we walked to the park, Sophia was playing. Well when it was time to go home, Sophia did not want to ride in the wagon or walk, she wanted me to carry her. Its a healthy 15-20 min. walk, especially hauling two 24 lb. kids, their was no way I was going to carry her.

She cried the whole way home....Theo was such a good sport, he was trying to cheer up Sophia the whole way home.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the Oscar goes toooooooo.....Sophia Elena Regaladoooooooooooo for best Drama!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol shes so
dramatic lol
lol.
-bella

♥Monica And Gaby♥ said...

DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL!!!!

She realy did it this time!!



Gaby

Nydia Maria said...

That was so funny, Dominick and I are cracking up.

Anonymous said...

Whenever I feel things are bad, I watch this video and realize that things could be worse. Like having to go home from the park.

Tio Mario