Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Ladybug Sophia's Party...

First of all I would like to give a special thank you to the following people, without them the party would of been a flop...

My Mom for all the delicious salads
Olinda for the scrumptious ladybug cookies
Olinda, Nydia, and Ruth for the beautiful photos
My Dad for unloading/loading the chairs, tables, food & party stuff
My Nana helping me decorate those ladybug cupcakes & and making the ladybug cake and of course for showing me some secrets to baking.
My brother Isaac for letting us use the chairs
My sister Denise for picking up the balloons
and last but not least...

TOO ALL OUR GUEST....

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT AND GIFTS ...
We are forever and eternally grateful

Love
Myron, Julie & Sophia


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your party was absolutely gorgeous. From the balloons, to the cupcakes, even the park was perfect. Can't wait till the next one.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me part of my beautiful niece's 1st birthday...can't wait til next year!!! lol